Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Progressing

This year, I am 11 now. Plenty months have gone by since my last post, and much has changed. My parents almost divorced and my mom moved out for about 3 weeks then came back. During that time, my dad might as well have been a dead doornail because he was grieving so much and I had to help him through. I knew I had to, so I tried my hardest. I knew the only thing that would keep him sane and slightly better would be us--his children. Autumn, my sister, was the biggest help, because she is the oldest and understood what he was going through. I didn't really, I mean I knew he was hurting but I didn't understand why all of it happened--out of the blue. I remember the night my mom left, and announced they were seperating. It felt like there was a hole growing in my chest, becoming larger until my heart was gone. And my lungs had stopped functioning as though I couldn't breathe. It felt like an ahsma attack along with cartiac problems. I don't know how to describe my pain any better than that, all I know is that it hurt. But i got through it, my mom figured out that she couldn't be without dad and they loved each other and so on, and my auntie (who was trying to get herself deeply involved) said sorry for getting so into something that wasn't really her bisuness. It was a rough time.
I am still in pain about losing Fouachua. I know that pain may never fade. Her birthday has passed and I don't know her number. I feel so terrible for not calling her. My birthday has passed as well. She is 5 days older than me. Of course, that is why I am 11 now. I have made new friends though. I met this really amazing girl named Francina. She was in the same class as Emma last year, but is way nicer. She is so awesome. I must admit, she can sing pretty well and i admire how strong spirited she is. You see, as I sit around going through a very hard 5th grade year I am progressing--and like i said--moving on and getting older and I know I will be ok. Make sure to check in for my next blog posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment