Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Miracles: The Birth Of Jesus Bringing Luck

As you all know, or maybe not, or possibly don't believe it: Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ and Jesus himself has blessed me with many miracles. It appears that my first miracle is that everyone in my class is beginning to like each other--like REALLY like each other, including myself and my miracle guy. My second miracle is my family, the family that will wake up to celebrate Christmas and gifts two days from now. Jesus has blessed me with more than that. He has also given me the luck of keeping my best friend Andrew for our anniversary of 6 years. Also, for giving me new friends and true feelings for someone I really like. God bless you all and have a merry Christmas and I hope you are blessed with luck as I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment