Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feelings

This year in the 5th grade a miracle happened. A beautiful, heavenly, and long lasting miracle that I fear will stop at the end of this year. This miracle is a boy named Isaiha Lee. Isaiha is my miracle, because he is the cutest thing alive. I really can't admit it to his face, because it is hard enough to be around him without losing my mind completely. My friend Andrew Nash that I have known since K5 told him I liked him, and from there we became better and better friends and I made him a Christmas Card. I finally got the nerves to give it to him at the end of the day and he gave me a half hug. He tried to hug me, changed his mind, and turned into like a kneeling pose. I don't know if he likes me but I hope he does and he'll let me know because he's my first big REAL crush. God bless my lovely miracle: Isaiha Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment