Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moving On

Tons of you out there understand that when you lose someone, you need to move on. Sometimes it's hard, but people need to be strong. As you know, I've lost my friend Fouachua and I told you that I can't make new friends very well. But I know in my heart, although she is gone I have to stay strong and it's okay that I have no friends. Maybe it is better for me to just be alone. It hurts, because I'm not use to it. But those of you out there, remember that you can't just sulk in a corner because your sad about something and you wish it hadn't happened. You have to be strong. Get out of that corner, and try walking alone for once. Maybe you'll find things you never really knew before if you just stay by yourself. If you do, luck will come to you. I promise. I don't have a religion, but this may sound really religious but: may god be with you, at all times. He will watch over you. Remember that, and you'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment